Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ja, yes, si, oiu, sea, ken, sim.

If I could say it in every language, I would.  YES, YES, YES!!  

11/16/13 - The beau asked me to marry him.  We were in Amsterdam, watching local people ice skate, laughing our asses off and just enjoying eachother, the locals, the culture, the cold weather, everything.

It is amazing how excited and happy our family and friends are for us.  We are so loved, it's an incredible feeling.  The love we have for eachother is intense.  The love our family and friends have for us is an amazing feeling, and one I hope to never forget and always appreciate.

Oh, I'm such a sap.  I've written this post in my head a few times, but now it just sounds like hearts and love and mush.  Although, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I'll do an Amsterdam recap later on this week.  Enjoy your Tuesday!






2 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

I am so happy for you guys. You guys really are a match made from the stars. I envy everything you guys have! Look forward to your weeeeedddddding! Love you!!

Nicole said...

Love you, thanks babe!! xoxo

Post a Comment