Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm officially insane.

You might want to go ahead and have me committed now, before I commit myself. Totally kidding.  BUT, it was about 15 or so days ago the beau and I were talking about our upcoming nuptials in May 2015.  He throws out this crazy idea that we should just do it now.  Why wait?  He's "never been more sure of anything in his life."  And the wheels started turning.  And before I knew it, I was agreeing to this craziness.  It started off that we were going to do a surprise wedding.  I'd read about them, and it definitely seemed to fit our personalities.  However, once I actually started trying on dresses, I realized that I needed my Mom.  We had to at least let our parents in on the secret.  So we did.  Then we let the bridal party and groomsmen and siblings in on the secret.  And then it turned into us just designing invites to send out to family and friends.  We figured our out of town family might not come if they thought it was an engagement party but they'd probably come if they knew it was the wedding.  

So as of today we have 47 days until the big day.  We have done quite a few things but we still have soooo much more to do.  It's kind of making me twitch, thinking about it. Especially because I'm working full time, taking a full course load, and now planning a last minute wedding.

Any pointers, ideas, tips?  Thank you in advance.  :)

Much love,

1 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

Geezus!!!! Such a busy bee! If you find time, I would love to see some of the decorations that you have picked out!!!! Holy cow! I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats again!

Post a Comment