Thursday, February 27, 2014

Strep throat sucks...

Womp womp!  I don't know what asshole I picked up strep from, but it sucks so hard!  It's the worst it has ever been! The pain in my left leg and the nauseousness were killer.  I am finally starting to feel on the mend, though.  Although I still didn't make it a full day at work before I got incredible body aches and pains, again.  Oh well, such is life.  My diet has been pretty terrible too...consisting of ice cream and watermelon.  At least I haven't gained (see, there IS a silver lining.)  OH, I did watch a really really good movie while laying in bed spilling ice cream all over the sheets...Silver Linings Playbook.  What a good movie and it just made me love Bradley Cooper even more *swoon*

Okay, I'll admit.  This is a pretty lame blog post.


1 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

So sorry you are sick, dude!!!! I hope you feel better and soon! Also, no blog post you ever post is going to be lame. Just saying.

Post a Comment