Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm a big baby.

The beau and I joke about who will cry more during our wedding.  He says he'll keep it together, I call bullshit.  Events in Amsterdam on the night of the engagement predict otherwise.  We were both weepy messes.  Sometimes I am super duper weepy and emotional, other days I'm like "cool, bring it on, I'll be the coolest wife ever."  Right now, I cry my little baby eyes out at Ron Pope's song "Drop in the Ocean."  Holy shit, it makes me so emotional.  Especially the lyrics "Drop in the ocean, a change in the weather.  I was praying that you and me might end up together.  I'm holding you closer than most, cause you are my Heaven."  Legit, this shit is true.  There were times we had a disagreement or something, and I would talk my ass off to God that night while I was laying in bed.  "God, do what is best."  "God show me the way."  "God, what should I do?"  I pray my ass off every night, but sometimes, I pray more than others.  And God has a way of showing you the way, whether you want to believe it or not.  And with this, I say:

You are my Heaven,

1 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

I thought LO meant little one? Maybe I am slow? LMAO! You guys are so sweet. I really wish I saw more love in the world like the love you both have. You guys are so inspirational!

Post a Comment