Sunday, September 16, 2012

The adventures of "Sober Sally"


Hey ya'll! I think this is my 20293th time at trying to keep a blog, let's see if this one sticks. I'm not sure if I just lose interest easily, or it's because I try and make a designated blog for certain things. IE - crafting blog, weight loss blog, personal blog, etc. Maybe it's my craziness "undiagnosed ADD", who the hell really knows.

Anyways, let's talk about the weekend. Since I'm working on being a "sober sally" this month (yeah, I know..it's making me feel suicidal, too) I had no choice decided to be the DD this weekend.

Friday night was ladies night. I had a fun time even though I didn't drink. Of course I got the predictable "are you pregnant?" questions since I wasn't drinking. Everyone that knows me, knows that I like to drink a beer or 2 or a 12 pack once in awhile. Oh, and wine. Lots & lots of wine. I don't discriminate either...white, red, pink, etc., I'll drink the damn bottle and see how much I like it.

Here is a picture or 2 from my fabulous ladies night:





Saturday was fun too. Another "sober sally" night! Outback for my brothers birthday (he's 27 - yay!), and then Superplay to bowl & play laser tag. Us old people really know how to party. Here are a few of my favorites from the festivities:







This last picture makes me laugh so hard. Cousin love, apparently.

Ok, that's all for now. Snuggled up on the couch taking advantage of the free HBO & Cinemax weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment