Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weight a minute Wednesdays

Wednesdays I talk about this weeks triumphs, failures, and anything else related to my weight loss.

Just finished up a kick ass workout with Jillian Michaels! I love the 30 day shred so hard. If only I could stick to the full 30 days straight. This week is my 3rd week into the c25k program. Since that program is only 3 days a week, I'm reserving the other 2 days for Jillian. I did a side by side comparison of how I look compared to about 11 days ago. Not sure if I can see a difference but there was a 6 lb. loss so it had to be from somewhere. as long as it's not from my titties and ass, titties and ass.

The low carb eating is going well. I honestly thought it'd be a lot harder then it is. About the first 5-7 days I felt like I could beat the hell out of someone. I would've stolen a kids french fries. Ate a cops donut, you know it..I was feeling a little desperate. But I persevered. And so far, it's been 13 days. 13 days doesn't seem that long, but hell, when you're cutting back potatoes, pasta, breads, and fruit, it feels like a fricken lifetime, trust me on this! Only a crazy bitch dedicated individual would choose to give up alcohol and carbs in the same month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment