Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm dreaming....of a Fall Florida

Hey lovelies! While I get to hear about everybody and their brother wearing hoodies, scarves, boots, and having bonfires, I get to sweat my ass off in 87 degree weather. Seems fair to me. As I was half asleep this morning laying in bed, I heard the weather man talking about a "cold front"...and he followed that up with "75 degrees". Geez, I don't know how I'll survive in that kind of freezing cold front, lol.

Anyways, when you think of Fall, what kind of colors do you think of? I think browns, dark oranges, dark purples/reds, etc. The boyfriend says "Fall is orange and green, not brown." And so our fall color discussion began. We are too exciting for our own good.

I got this Sally Hansen "mudslide" color tonight from Walgreens in the clearance section (holla!). $1.99 and I was sold. I have to be the cheapest thriftiest person around.

Here is the new color:



Also picked up this new hair got2b oil-licioius dry oil mist. It was on sale for $3.99 so I decided to give it a try as I'm CONSTANTLY dealing with frizzy, flyaway hair. I tried it tonight, and I'm pretty much in love already:



Last thing on my "current obsession" list is nothing to do with beauty, but everything to do with FOOD. I'm currently in lurve with the Dunkin' Donuts pumpkin coffee. Until I found out that the flavor is actually a pumpkin syrup and is 39 g of carbs!! Ahh, I had to find something to cure my pumpkin craving, so I picked up this pumpkin pie spice. It is all that, and a bag o' chips:


Don't blame me for your new found addictions ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment