Thursday, October 25, 2012

Slacker ass bitch

Yep, that pretty much explains me at this moment. A slacker ass bitch. The reason for my absence:

Last week I traveled from Wednesday - Saturday to Vegas for work.
I got home around 1:30 on Saturday afternoon. The boys were at the lake house, so I had all of this free time to clean. Yay! My boss had actually texted me Friday afternoon asking if I'd watch his sons for 4 hours while he went to some charity thing. I was super tired but I decided to be the good little employee (even off the clock), and watch the kids. It wasn't so bad. They were very well behaved, and I made some money to get my hurrrrr did. Hello blonde highlights :)
Sunday was c25k day, grocery shopping day, cleaning day, and hair day with my girl, Ali. She rocks my socks off. She is kind of like the hair whisperer. I don't know how she does it, but she transforms my mop into a glamourous do'. Once the boys got home on Sunday, we went to the pumpkin patch and got 8 pumpkins. I have no idea why we get so many pumpkins, but LO enjoys it, so we entertain him.

This week has been just as busy. We are getting ready for our 2nd annual halloween party so it's been lots of cleaning and last minute details. Also, this stupid bitch Sandy decided she'd become a hurricane and put a damper on my c25k training. Boohoo. I am actually pretty upset about it. I never thought I'd be one of those people that were upset I couldn't work out. Who is this girl? 

Tonight was "taco Thursday" and LO had 1 hard and 1 soft taco. He is becoming such a good eater! He always tells me how good I cook. And how pretty I look. And how he loves my clothes, hair, shoes, etc. I love that little booger. Flatter will get you everywhere in life, kid.

Tomorrow is work, pedicure, cotton candy cocktails, and perhaps some shopping. I know, I know...I am so lucky. :)

Oh PS - I'd like to say HOLLA to my first follower. Even though it is the beau, he started following me all on his own. What a fantastic gentleman.



0 comments:

Post a Comment