Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weight a minute Wednesdays

So I'm dying laying on the floor, underneath the a/c vent cooling off from week 4, day 1 of the c25k. Yeah, literally felt like I was going to barf. Had side cramps, shin splints, barf-y feeling. But it's okay, I told myself to keep going. Then I pictured my cellulite leaving my body and ran even faster. I feel like my legs are the biggest "problem" area of my whole body. I think when I do finally get down to my goal weight, I'll still have bigger legs. Speaking of legs, I once had a guy say (and I am for real quoting this - thats how much it stuck) "damnnnnnn girl, you got some luggage on those legs!!!". Yeah, if any of you guys are wondering, that is NOT a compliment to a girl. Far from it, actually. He was right, though. My quads have always been bigger. Now I just need to get them more toned and I'll be happy. And if I were to ever receive that "compliment" again, I'd know it was because my legs are muscular, and not just fat.

Besides that, the low carb is still going well. Lost 1 more pound this week. That makes 9 lbs. since 9/13. Not too shabby. I do have a confession though. I drank on Sunday. The beau and I were doing yard work, and it just sounded so delicious...an ice cold beer along with the shovel. 1 beer turned into 5 and I was super tipsy! By this point, I was merely supervising the beau's work, not actually working anymore. Anyways, hope you hookers have a great night. Don't forget to watch the debate tonight! Intelligence is sexual.

PS - don't you wish your face looked this awesome after day 1, week 4 of the c25k? :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment