Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weight a minute Wednesdays

Ya'll know what today is. Blah, blah, blah. I really just feel like being random today but I'll talk a little about how I'm feeling.

Low carb is going well. Had a BLT for lunch today, the bread tasted weird but of course I still ate it.

Started week 5 of c25k last night. Got side stitches AND calf cramping. Womp womp. BUT at least I finished it. 

Also, my arms and sides are extremely sore from JM30DS that I did on Monday. Yeah! Muscles are sexy (when they finally decide to make an appearance, that is). 

Randomness:
Is my beau the only one that leaves 1 square of tp on the roll? Seriously, who does that? (please tell me every other man in America, so I don't have to strangle mine) lol.

Am I the only one who gets stank feet from wearing open toed shoes? I thought they were supposed to breathe and shizz? This problem is easily solved. Shove foot in a pair of closed toed shoes. Stench eliminated.

Does anyone else cry at Tim McGraw's "live like you were dying"? No? Just me? well that doesn't make me feel totally crazy or anything. Ok!

I suppose I've rambled enough for the time being.

Random picture of my face:










0 comments:

Post a Comment