Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 by 30

Everything is going well this week as far as weight loss goes.  I hit a bump in the road on Friday because I thought Domino's Pizza was a good idea.  Boy did I pay for that dumb idea.  Sunday was Easter, so of course I indulged.  It was as though I had never eaten a carb before.  I wanted them all. Platefuls of them.  Ugh, I get sick just thinking about cramming all that food down my mouth.

I made a few goals this month that I hope to stick to:

Finish my food/exercise diary on MFP everyday, no matter what;
Finish the c25k.  I've got like 2 weeks left and I'm done; 
Not weigh myself this month.  Everything is fitter better and I'm liking what I see in the mirror, so why get stuck on the number?; and
Not buy any new clothes this month.

That last one isn't fitness related but it needs to be done.  I'd rather have more $ for new clothes when I reach my goal.

Headed out to the LO's soccer game.  Sorry for the super uninteresting post, but I hope ya'll had a fab day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment