Tuesday, April 2, 2013

That one time I was the "cool kid" in school

Remember all of the times people thought you were the kid cool at school?  Yeah, me neither.  I do remember the times I'd get a new little outfit, or some sweet little sneakers and thought I was the greatest fancy pants ever.  I'd get new sneakers and have to sleep in them, I was that damn excited.  Well, that need to sleep in my shoes hasn't really hit me since I've been an adult.  Until tonight.  Someone mentioned all of the cute clothes that Cato's has and they were 100% RIGHT!  I went in tonight after work and found these little shoes.  They were on sale for $19.99 (HOLLA!) and fit pretty comfy.  So, I know you're wondering if I'm currently sleeping in them?  Nah, the boyfriend would probably try and get fresh with me, hehe.  Check out these beauties:




Tell me you wouldn't try to sleep with me while wearing these?  Ha!


3 comments:

Holly said...

Those shoes look so awesome on you, Nicole!! And only $20?! Dayyum. :)

Nicole said...

Thanks pretty lady! I love finding a bargain. I am a true cheapskate. Haha.

Dallin Stokes said...

this are hot without a doubt!
but you make the shoes!

Post a Comment