Monday, April 22, 2013

Tons-o-weekend Fun

Had a fabulous time this weekend spending it with the beau's family.  It was his nephew's first birthday, and true to fashion, the beau's SIL threw an amazing party!  Seriously, I don't know how she does it.  She always has the most amazing food and desserts it will pretty much make you drool on yourself.  

I always love it when the LO & his cousins get together.  He just loves it so much, and has a fun time that it's all he talks about for quite awhile.

After the party fun on Saturday, we ventured out to Lake Eola on Sunday morning.  They were having a farmers market, and a free book event for the kids.  Lunch at Panera, and then we were in the car for the 2 hour drive home.  

It wasn't a very eventful weekend, but it was fun.  Good, quality family time.  That's the stuff memories are made of.

The LO wanted to dress his cousin up...I die.  Too much cuteness. 

Some of the desserts...ugh, I stayed away from it all thankyouverymuch. 

Ugh...I am so jelly of Kristen's skinny ass legs. 

This is my tall drink of water showing me how to stretch my aching calves...mmm yeah, about that. 

Look at this big ass birds nest!  That bird was definitely close to poking my eyeball out.

Hope everyone survived their Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment