Wednesday, April 17, 2013

30 by 30

Oh, where to start with this post?

I thought about quitting this weekend.  Just giving up.  I can't seem to control myself on the weekends.  I eat like my life depends on it.  I drink like I'm in a college frat some weekends.  I gained a few pounds.  I really did think about quitting.

Then I told myself NO.  There has to be something else that will work for me.  So, I joined a boot camp.  No lie.  I worked out yesterday morning.  I am so not a morning person.  But I went.  And got my ass kicked for a full hour.  It was brutal and I can barely walk.  So I skipped the boot camp today, but will run tonight.  And be back at boot camp tomorrow.

I just see people around try with such minimal effort and they lose.  And here I am, all big and uncomfortable.  So I will keep going.  Not give up like I usually do.  Something will happen, eventually.

Moral of the story:  everyone is different, never give up.  Even if it's sometimes hard as a mother effer.






3 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

you got this babe! that 5lb loss is proof!

Nicole said...

A loss...finally! :) Thanks for always listening to me ;)

Dallin Stokes said...

you're more than welcome, I will always be there!

Post a Comment