Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another post from bed

I post this from my super comfy bed.  No, I'm not ashamed that I've pretty much lived here the last few days.  I'm sick, damnit.  This is my comfy sickly outfit:


I finally went to the Dr. on Monday.  I have a pretty bad case of bronchitis, so he prescribed 3 prescriptions for me.  I have a narcotic based cough medicine that normally makes me feel great (no purple drank for me), but this time...it's not really working.  I'm still coughing my lungs up.  So friggen sexy & painful.  The beau and I could seriously start our own pharmacy at this point.


What else have I been up to?  Making this super healthy & delicious avocado/chickpea salad.  Ya'll, it's sooooooo tasty & soooo healthy. Seriously, 3 ingredients.  Just try not to eat it all in one sitting.


We all know this wouldn't be a complete post without a nail picture. Ha!


Hope you're all having a fabulous Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday, and it's back to work for me.  As much as I feel like crap, I really need my routine back.  It gives me purpose.


2 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

haha, love your socks!

Nicole said...

Thanks! Wally world for the win :)

Post a Comment