Saturday, January 19, 2013

Random ramblings on Saturday

So last night was fun. We had 4 of our friends over and we drank copious amounts of alcohol drank a few beers (no one got sick), played board games, and cooked burgers+the fixin's. Oh, we also took shots of some liquor that our friend brought back from Brasil. I have no idea what it is, since it's in Portuguese, but it was pretty tasty. Since I'm such a classy broad, I served it up in random cups. See picture below. Yeah, never a dull moment.


Now that I got that post out of the way, here's some randomness that's been going on:

My brother & SIL had their baby. River was born on 1/7 and was 8 lbs. 8 oz. He's the cutest thing ever. Of course I'm not partial. He really is!


I got my roots did! Homegirl was needing a dye job in the worst kind of way. I love my hair girl to death, but damn is she expensive. So what does any respectable girl that doesn't want to spend $150 at a salon do? Stop at walmart and get 3 boxes of dye for $28. Cheap & fabulous, that's me (just dont' tell the bf that). :)



A project I'd been working on recently was revamping some of our patio furniture. The bf is all about fixing what you have, instead of constantly buying new. I decided to try to fix it myself, and spruce it up and I have to say that I'm in lurve. See for yourself:

Before. Green & faded.

After. Spa blue & fabulous.


All in all the project cost us around $120 + time. No way could we have gotten a new patio set for that.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to nap aka nurse my hangover. Have a great weekend!



1 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

HEY! I see what looks like a teacup in the shot picture...I knew you were one classy lady! ;)

Post a Comment