Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday, Friday, something something Friday

Remember when that Rebecca Black chick was popular for about .02 seconds with the "Friday" song? Gosh, that song was so f'n annoying. PS - hope I got it stuck in your head. PSS - you're welcome.

Laying in bed right now with some kind of cold/weird cough/body aches/boo hoo wah wah. The beau has it as well. We are quite the cute couple:



So, true to Nicole form, I've also been busy doing this:

Yeah...picking my nails while being a sickly in bed.

But I've also done this (after the picking, of course):

....this was supposed to be a picture of the french manicure I gave myself. But I deleted the picture. womp womp. So use your imagination.

Since I'm home sick, I feel totally useless laying in bed, so I did about 4 loads of laundry. Which is still sitting on the couch waiting to be folded. I am a hot mess, ya'll. I know when the LO comes over tonight he'll be all "Miss Cole, what is all this stuff?" as he waves his little hand around to the laundry. My response will be "...blank stare". Sometimes 5 year olds sure can make ya feel like crap, lol.

Oh, and to keep this a little on the Fashion Friday theme, here's a picture of a new work shirt I bought. I am in LURVE. Legit love. 

Okay, I'm off to a nyquil induced dreamland. Zzzzz.


2 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

Only you:
#1 - Would do chores when sick!
#2 - would peel that beautiful hot pink nail polish off...i love it.
#3 - would by that 80's style shirt...:P

Feel better love. Ps: Your tan is looking great, dude!

Dallin Stokes said...

buy* opps.

Post a Comment