Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's the freakin' weekend...


...baby I'm about to have me some fun. Or not. Womp womp. Still sick (when will it go away?!) normally on the weekends I'm all about this:




Unfortunately for me, this weekend it's more like this:


But for real, ya'll. My shoulder & a rib are hurting from coughing so hard. Glad I haven't had any kids, or I probably would've pissed all over myself by now.  The current meds I'm on are lay in bed, write school papers, and then watch reruns of Millionaire Matchmaker & RHOA. Holla.  I am thinking of maybe taking a quick trip to Publix & getting the ingredients to make some shrimp queso to eat before steak tonight. Or not. Who the eff knows. 

Anyways, I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.  Tomorrow we're going out on the boat, so I hope I feel better by then.

2 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

Lmao...that wine picture was me last night. I really hope you feel better soon. Make the skkkrrrimmmp, and eat some for me.

and hey, I resent that remark about weak vaginas, true story, bro. :P

Nicole said...

well, that wine picture was me tonight. We've switched! lol. Didn't make the dip, but still ate steak. Don't worry, I ate some for you :)

lmao @ weak vay jay jay's. You know I hear from all of my women friends about how they have no bladder control and they pee all over themselves when sneezing & coughing. Ahh, joys of motherhood.

Post a Comment