Thursday, March 14, 2013

The weekend I made hot mess look hot...

This weekend is special.  Any idea what it is?  No?  I'll tell you.  It's Sebring race weekend!  This means that the beau & his college buddies all go to Sebring, pitch set up tents, drink beer, and watch cars go round..and round...and round.  Or something like that.

What does that mean for me?  It means I have the weekend to me, myself, and I.  I know all of you SAHM's are jealous as eff of me right now.  

I'm trying to plan out what I want to do.  Do I want to go out to the local sports bar with some girlfriends and have a wild and crazy time?  Or do I want to sit on the couch in my undies, drinking copious amounts of wine, eating enough cheese to constipate me for a week?  Or do I act like the productive young lady I am and paint the bathroom, workout, study, and organize the spare room? 

Guess you'll have to tune in Monday to find out.  :)


2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Hope you're having fun on your solo weekend!

Nicole said...

It was fab! Thanks honey :)

Post a Comment