Thursday, March 7, 2013

Why I suck at blogging

The reasons I suck at blogging:

I can't seem to stick with it.  I've missed a few Monday posts, 30by30 posts, fashion Fridays.  Too many to count, really.

I like to creep.  I constantly creep read my favorite blogs every day, yet I can't seem to sit down long enough to write my own.

I miss every possible link up there is.

Eh, I guess that's all.

I've been doing a lowerish carb lifestyle lately, and I must admit that it's makingmefrickingtiredashell.  I am not a she-devil or anything, but if I could just get some energy from somewhere, I'd feel a hell of a lot better.  

What else...

Went to class tonight.  That went well, as usual.  Got my paper 2 grade back and received a 98.5%.  Yeah, I pretty much rock at these business classes.  

Well, it's all coming to me now.  I don't stick with blogging because I'm boring as eff.  I'm so boring that I bore myself into boredom.  Or something.  I promise to be funny/fabulous/witty/gorgeous tomorrow.  Like, pinky swear promise.  Bitches!


0 comments:

Post a Comment