Wednesday, February 13, 2013

30 by 30...

Another Wednesday, another #30by30 post.  So I've still been eating well & working out.  Last week I managed to work out 5 days.  This week I've managed to work out once.  I did get my new Brooks today and they're super-freaking-comfy so I'm going to break those babies in tomorrow.  They don't look the cutest...mainly because all of my current running shoes are hot pink, but as long as I don't have anymore feet/ankle/shin pain, I could give 2 shits.  

Tomorrow is v-day.  Yay!  I actually enjoy Valentine's day.  When I was single I enjoyed it, now that I'm attached I still enjoy it.  I got the LO some legos & a robe...he's gonna be stylin' in this robe.  He sees me wear mine around the house & asked me to get him one. I got the beau a Nest thermostat & some la chouffe beer.  Seriously, best $10.95 I've ever spent on a bottle of beer.  9% alc by vol?  It'll make ya holla, fo sho.  

Oh well, I'm just babbling on now, and I really have an exam to be studying for...so, until next time...


0 comments:

Post a Comment