Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weight a minute Wednesdays

Hello my little lovers.

Let’s talk about what I’ve recently turned weight a minute Wednesday’s into.  WAMW will now be known as operation: 30by30.  No one really knows what that means when I tell them (it’s something my bff Dallin helped me make up – duh), but it’s pretty simple.  I’ll be 30 this year (aka it’s all downhill from here), so I decided I’m going to lose at least 30 lbs. by then.  That’s exactly 171 days away approximately 24 weeks.  At 1.5 lbs. a week I feel like this is an achievable goal.

Things have been going great.  I mean, it has only been 3 days (yes, I am counting, thankyouverymuch), but I’m still in a really good place mentally.  I have stayed away from the scary scale (I hate the scale and I seriously doubt we’ll ever be bff’s) but regardless, I’ve just been doing my thang.  Getting in my c25k workout, eating very well, and cutting out some of the extra carbs I was gorging myself on. I really have no excuses, and I’m very excited to see the changes in my body.  I feel like changing your lifestyle is about 90% mental, the other 10% is just fuggin’ doing it.  It’s very hard to stick with, but I’ve never really been “happy” with my body per se, so it’s time.  Who wants to venture into their 30’s unhappy with the way they look?  Not this “mature” lady.

And what post is complete without pictures?  None.  Get with it, people.  Here’s a little of what I’ve been up to.  PS – you can thank me for my very awesome facial expressions later.


Working out. Duh.

Shopping.  This is my "should I buy it, or shouldn't I" face.  Apparently it helps me make decisions lol.


Practicing filling in my eyebrows.  The beau isn't a big fan, but I like it.

Holy shit it's hot out!  That's my almost barf face.

Wow, it really looks like I'm obsessed with myself.  I promise I'm not that obsessed it's just that I had to get a replacement phone so all of my pictures are on iTunes and hell if I know how to add a pic from iTunes.  Yeah, I'm smart. Don't hate.


1 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

You got this!! And I love that blue dress! you look smoking...

PS: I also love the "blow job" face at the very end! ;)

Looking forward to your progress!

Post a Comment