Monday, February 18, 2013

Does someone have a case of the Mondays?!

First of all, is that not one of the greatest movies ever?  Second, who doesn't always have a case of the Mondays?  I know I sure as hell do.  Especially since it's President's Day & schools are closed, but my work is open.  Oh well, I gotta make some $$.

I ate pretty decent this weekend, I just drank a little too much.  Oh well, can't win them all.  I set my alarm to get up this morning, but damn it's cold outside...and my bed was so  warm.  So I guess the workout will have to wait for tonight.

I was able to get up on Saturday and try out my new brooks.  Oh, I also lost a lb.  So only 29 to go!!!



Here's a little Saturday OOTD for running errands after my run.  I swear I don't always throw my hair up in a bun.



The beau & I went out to do a little pub crawl Saturday night.  A late V-day celebration.  It was a ton of fun.


And lastly, I've been making tons of yummy recipes.  This is an artichoke & tomato baked chicken.  Yum!!




3 comments:

Andrea said...

New reader.. super cute outfit. I am at work today too! Womp womp!

Nicole said...

Hi Andrea! Definitely following you back :)

everyone deserves flowers. said...

Officially following you as we'll ;)

Post a Comment