Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend recap

This will actually be my Monday Funday post, but I'm getting it done now in between doing the dishes.

Last night we had the beau's luau birthday party.  It was a ton of fun!  Everyone came in their awesome hawaiian shirts, wore lei's, and just had a genuinely good time.  


Dessert table

Cake close up.  So neat!  Thanks Publix.

These were my homemade candy dishes.  So fun!


I was pretty proud of my decorations! :)





Beer with a straw?  Classy broad!




Today was spent mostly recuperating.  Looking forward to getting back into the routine tomorrow.  I'm going to start back at the c25k because the beau and I are doing a weight loss competition this month.  

2 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

Food looks yummy and you kicked ass on the decor!

Nicole said...

Thank you dear!! I was stressing big time, but everything came out fab :)

Post a Comment