Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Obvi some words totes annoy me & are ridic & cray.

Oh hell ya'll, I am about to go on one of my drunken rants.  I was reading Holly's blog this morning (she is amazingly awesome, so check her out) when she was talking about how she heard someone using "rando" in a convo (see what I did there?)  Anyways, it reminded me of a bunch of random ass words that I wish would go the hell away.  If you use these words, sorry that I'm not sorry but it's way fucking annoying:

Cray aka crazy
Rando aka random
Totes aka totally
Obvi aka obviously
Selfie aka self picture
Whatev aka whatever

I know there are some words I'm missing.  & this post might piss you off (especially if you use these words.)  But whatev, I'm totes out of this rando convo.



;)



1 comments:

Dallin Stokes said...

I use 'rando'....
hahaahahahhahaa.

Post a Comment